Server Security and Redundancy
Server security and redundancy is important when comparing potential web hosts. We offer web hosting on Macintosh, Windows NT/2000, and Unix/Linux server platforms. This multi platform environment enables us to offer you custom options to suit any needs. Our facility is a secure, controlled environment. All servers are housed in secure racks behind locked doors and a full security system. They are surge projected as well as linked to a backup generator to ensure uninterrupted server operations. Backup systems are run daily on a tape back up system. Offsite recovery procedures are in place.
- High performance Web servers, capable of serving tens of millions of connections a day.
- Full support for the HTTP 1.1 protocol, including persistent connections and byte-range requests.
- Support for single-link IP multihoming, virtual domain and language-based routing.
- High performance file info and data caching architecture.
- SSLv2 and SSLv3 support on a per-IP address basis, including support for multiple X509, X509v3, PKCSv7 chained, Netscape chained and Server Gated Cryptography (SGC) style certificates, and RC4-128, 3DES, DES-56, DES-40, RC4-40 and MAC-only encryption options.
- Enhanced Server-Side-Includes featuring an extensible architecture allowing Plug-Ins to register custom HTML tags for processing on SSI pages.
- Robust Realms and/or Allow/Deny-based security architecture.
- SSH Secure Shell
- Front Page 2002 Extensions available
- Full support for PHP 4.4 and PHP 5
- phpMyAdmin for administrating mysql databases.
- FTP for uploading content
Please contact us at email@example.com to find out more about collocating.