- New Project 02/2013 Synergy providing telecom services for Tucson Development
- Letter: 2/2012 Letter from former Synergy intern, Ken Meagher
- News Article: 12/2010 Executive Profile on Synergy's Vice President, Jenean Kaiser
- Press Release: 11/2010 SYNERGY ANNOUNCES ANN ARBOR DATA CENTER ACQUISITION
- Press Release: 01/2010 Meet Synergy's Vice President of Operations, Jenean Kaiser
- Press Release: 12/2008 Allworx selects Synergy Broadband as partner
- News Article: 01/2006 The Future of Telecom - How Synergy fits into our rapidly changing world
- Norm Roe talks about providing Broadband through wireless and IP phones on the Lucy Ann Lance Tech Tuesday radio show.
Mission & Core Values
Our mission is to be a leader in managed communications services and provide total technology solutions for our targeted multi-tenant buildings. We will focus on long term solutions over short term sales and make unprecedented amounts of bandwidth an affordable reality for small business.
We are a values-driven company operating with integrity and our core values include the following:
- Commitment to continual organizational efficiency
- Attention to detail
- Profitability is an everyday decision
- Recognizing we are a 24 hour per day, 7 day per week business
- Synergy with employees, property managers, customers and vendors
- Cutting edge, quality products
- Waste not, want not
At Synergy, we believe it’s important to have specific, measurable goals to achieve success. Each year as a team, we identify 12 paradigm shifting goals to accomplish. We focus on having processes that support the entire system and developing people that think and work together. We have a culture of stopping to fix problems, to get quality right the first time. We still have the spark of an emerging startup but it’s tempered with the knowledge of a seasoned company.
Synergy’s technicians have extensive training and experience in Wireless connectivity, Local Area Network (LAN) and Wide Area Network (WAN) architecture, implementation, and troubleshooting. Synergy utilizes industry leading Cisco equipment and support. Synergy utilizes advanced software which monitors every node on our network around the clock and alerts our administrators of any downtime – in real time. Additionally, Synergy employs Microsoft Certified technicians for our internal systems administration and for external IT consulting.
"..the promise offered by the computer as a communication medium between people, dwarfs into relative insignificance the historical beginnings of the computer as an arithmetic engine."
"The great success of the internet is not technical, but in human impact. Electronic mail may not be a wonderful advance in Computer Science, but it is a whole new way for people to communicate. The continued growth of the Internet is a technical challenge to all of us, but we must never lose sight of where we came from, the great change we have worked on the larger computer community, and the great potential we have for future change." David Clark in RFC 1336
An intelligent building is a synergy between an ISP and property manager to implement seamless connections of high reliability and redundancy. Synergy Broadband provides “intelligent building solutions” with fiber, broadband, voice, video and television. These connections are highly reliable, secure and economical.